Way back in mid-June, I was surprised and honored to learn that I had been nominated for the Liebster Award from Dawn over at Twenty63!
Twenty63 is a fabulous blog about cooking and baking, home and parenting, product reviews, giveaways, printables, and more!
Dawn is a talented writer with lots of great ideas and insight. Make sure to go check out her blog and show her some love by commenting or sharing her content. Let her know I sent you!
I am thrilled to be nominated and accept an award so early on in my blogging career!
Ain’t It Purdy?
If you aren’t familiar with the Liebster Award, it’s a fun way to get to know more about some new-ish Bloggers. The award asks the nominees to tell you, the reader, about their blog, a few likes/dislikes, and just a little more about themselves.
1) On your blog, thank the blogger who nominated you for the Liebster Award
2) Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
3) Upload the award to your blog. This can be done in the post and also on your sidebar by uploading the image into your widgets.
4) Answer the questions that have been asked.
5) Nominate 5 blogs with less than 200 followers that you believe deserve to receive the award
6) Notify the owners of the 5 blogs you’ve nominated so they can accept the award if they so choose. Bloggers can be nominated more than once, giving their readers more chances to learn about them.
Get to Know Me a Little Better
- If you had to pick one song to be the anthem to your life, which song would it be?
- Are you a planner or a live in the moment kind of person?
I am most definitely a planner!I love making lists (I love checking things off of them even more), researching and analyzing things before I come to a decision, and evaluating what worked and what didn’t work afterwards. I know – I’m a nerd. 😉
- What is your favorite season and why?
I love almost everything about autumn. My favorite is the beautiful colors of the changing leaves but I also love the crispness in the air, the smell that comes when I turn on the heat/fireplace for the first time of the year, wearing a soft and comfy hoodie, and snuggling with one of my guys under a warm blanket. Ahhhhh…
The only thing I don’t like about autumn is that it means that a Minnesota winter is inevitably around the corner.
- What is your ‘why’ for blogging?
I’ve always loved writing and journaling but I’m not much for the creative writing side of things. Telling true stories and technical writing (how-to’s, DIY’s etc…) is more my jam.
Learning new things is a big passion of mine – I am always researching some new topic so I figured why not put all of this out there and help others learn about new things as well. 🙂
I eventually want to monetize A Hesitant Housewife so that I can help contribute financially to our family while still being able to stay at home. Blogging seems to be the perfect mix of all of these things! I love it!
- If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be? I would most definitely choose my mom. She passed away unexpectedly 18 years ago and I miss her terribly each and every day.
I can’t wait to hear your answers and get to know you all a little bit!
1) Which actor / actress would you like to play you in the movie about your life and why?
2) What is your ‘why’ for blogging?
3) How would you describe your blogging style?
4) What is your favorite memory from your childhood?
5) How do you want to improve yourself over the next year?
I’d like to give another big thank you to Dawn at Twenty63. I hope that this is the beginning of a great friendship and collaboration!